Sunday, February 18, 2007
Hungary and Poland
Hello from Krakow! Lots of adventures and a shared lobby computer don't leave much time to write, but Budapest was great, driving through Slovakia was gorgeous (stopped in the mountains at a ski resort for our bus break on the 8 hour ride), and Poland so far has been colder than Freiburg, but amazing weather and a lot of history being thrown at us at once. Full updates beginning the 25th, but until then I'm off to Prague and Tallinn, Estonia (look at a map, it's really far north!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jean and I loved Krakow! We stayed about a two minute walk from the square and bit longer to Wawel Castle. I hope you got to the Jewish Quarter where parts of Schindler's List was filmed. We also forced ourselves to visit Auchwicz......Too many things for your quick hitter. I want to visit Talin one day I've heard it is a happening place.
Post a Comment