Tuesday, January 9, 2007

On My Way

I'm on my way to Germany. The Grand Rapids airport has free wireless so I decided that I should probably start posting about my travels now that I've actually started traveling. Grandma and Grandpa came to the airport to see me off which was great. It was an early morning as we had to leave the house at 6:45 in order to get here with plenty of time. My bags weighed in at 51 lbs and 45 lbs (yay me!). Next stop, Chicago and then it's on to Deutschland! I'm planning on sleeping from Chicago to Frankfurt where I'll meet up with my new friend Andy and together we'll fly to Basel and bus to Freiburg.

My adventures have begun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HALLEY! I miss you already. Even though it has only been a day. can't wait to see you in march! love you!